- General information
- Public Image recognizes the concerns of visitors to our corporate website as to our collection and use of private
information provided to us. This Privacy Statement addresses such concerns. This Privacy Statement may be updated from
time to time without prior notice, so please check back occasionally.
Access to our website does not require disclosure of personal information.
Any personal information that may be collected by Public Image on this website is collected to allow us to tailor our website to better meet our visitors needs. For instance, we may on a one-time basis, use this information for the purpose of providing additional product information and/or services for the products and services that you inquired about. Public Image will never sell, share, or give your personal information to any third party outside of Public Image.
- Like many companies, we sometimes use cookie technology on our website to obtain non-personal information from online visitors. A cookie is a small text file that a website can place on your computer's hard drive in order, for example, to collect information about your activities on the site or to determine whether you are a new or repeat visitor to the site. The cookie transmits this information back to the website's computer, which generally speaking, is the only computer that can read it. The cookie does not obtain any personal information about you or provide any way to contact you. Most consumers do not know that cookies are being placed on their computer when they visit websites. If you want to know when this happens, or to prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a website attempts to place a cookie on your computer. You can also set your browser to reject cookies. You will still be able to visit our website after setting your browser to reject cookies, but your browsing capabilities may be somewhat affected.
- Public Image does not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. Public Image will not retain any communication we receive that is identified as being from a child under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13 and would like to register at this website, please ask a parent or guardian for assistance.
- USAGE AGREEMENT
- This Usage Agreement applies to the Public Image website. The website's content is intended for informational purposes to customers, partners and the general public. By using any part of this website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this Usage Agreement.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Public Image allows visitors to view and download information and materials to promote the sale and marketing of our laundry products and services. This website and the information contained herein is copyrighted, and protected by patent and trademark law. This information may not be altered, modified or copied. Public Image does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets or other intellectual property laws.
- NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS
- Public Image makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness of information available on this website. Public Image will not be liable for any damages resulting from your reliance on this information, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. Public Image reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in this website and may make changes to this site without notice.
- This website contains links to other websites that are not operated by Public Image. If you choose to click on these links, you will leave this website. Public Image does not endorse and makes no warranty or representations regarding any linked websites and/or the information, products, or services contained therein. Furthermore, these links do not signify affiliation or authorization to use any trade names, trademarks, logos or copyrighted symbols displayed in or accessible through these links or that any linked site is authorized to use any trade names, trademarks, logos or copyright symbol of Public Image.
- Public Image will not be liable for any damages that are related to the use of or in the inability to access the content of this site or any linked third party site, even if Public Image is advised of the possibility of such damages. CLS may change, suspend or discontinue or terminate any portions, sections, or functions of this site without prior notice.
- INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
- This site is provided and managed by Public Image from its office in the state of Wisconsin and this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Wisconsin. If any court finds any part of this Agreement to be unenforceable for any reason, that portion shall be enforced to the maximum extent so as to affect the intent of the Agreement, and the balance of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. If this site is accessed from outside the United States, you shall comply with any applicable local, federal, or international laws.
- Public Image reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change any portion of this website at any time without prior notice. These changes are effective upon posting. Your continued use of the site after any changes are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
- QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
- Please contact Public Image via email or telephone at (920) 428-4682 with questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement.
You may also write us at: N5687 Klaver St., Green Lake, WI 54941.
If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, exit this website immediately.